Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love You

I love you
But it hurts me
To see you lay there
Your mind going free
The past we never had
The future that'll never be
It hurts to watch
Your soul set free
Will I ever see you again
On a plain much higher
When I've moved on
way from the burning fire
Will I see you happy
Or will you be uptight
For what you had done
For what wasn't right
The way you treated
Your loved ones
But that is past
It's over and done
It's not forgiven
What I say is true
But it doesn't change
My love for you
There's a hole in my heart
That should not have been empty
It should be filled with comfort
For what is yet to be
Why, why did this happen
I wish I only knew
I wish I could help
I wish there was something to do
A chilly feeling
Sweeps through my body
Like I made a mistake
Or did something naughty
This cold fills
That open spot
Deep in my heart
But I love you a lot
I will always miss
What was and was not
But always remember
How I love you lots

No comments: