Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life

I am the poet.
Life's experience my muse.
What does it all mean?
I really haven't a clue.
In one ear
And out the other,
Go those many facts,
Told by my father and mother.
Going to and fro,
From this and that,
Just like a mouse
Being chased by a cat.
Life is a maze
With many a dangerous turn.
Pick the wrong one
and there will be lessons to learn....
Like falling steadily
into the depths of depressions.
I don't know what's up.
But I have a confession.
Life will pass you by.
And, it is what you make it.
Love is a part of life,
Something we all feel.
But, what I want to know is,
Is it always real?
All I feel now
Is emptiness and pain.
You care about people.
Then all love is slain.
This is life for me.....
Pen, paper and a few thoughts.
But putting it together
Not as easy as dot-to-dots.

No comments: