Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School

I was sitting in my class
Minding my own business
When I got the look,
The look of death from the Sorceress.
Look at me sitting here!
Just my luck!
Wouldn't you know it!
I'm a sitting duck!
You know what I am talking 'bout!
That god ugly witch!
That teacher we all hate!
Ain't life a bitch!
I know you're not trying
Cause neither am I.
But if we don't get started
You know we'll fry.
Now listen up
It's time to crack down.
Get ready for college
Move out of this town.
Looking for a college
With the right pitch.
But, all you can find
Is the eternal itch.
All this pressure
About making the right decision.
Headlines 'bout who didn't
Flashing across the television.
So many decisions
Facing us teens,
Things are as easy
As they were for James Dean.
Rebel without a cause
He was back then.
Now it's rebel without a clue
Not knowing where or when.
But this is no joke.
Get your ass in gear!
Send your college applications in
And get off your rear.
All these colleges,
Which one to choose.
Time to get going!
There's no time to snooze!
If you are tired,
Don't be a fool!
Sleep at home
And don't sleep in school!
When in class
You should try and study,
So when it comes to test
Your grades aren't cruddy!

No comments: